Thank you for your interest in joining the East Jefferson or Orleans Levee District Reserve Police Division!
We are looking for the best and the brightest of applicants. If you are willing to commit your professional time and abilities to the Police Reserve Division, we will welcome your participation!
We are only accepting Reserve Applications for officers who are Louisiana P.O.S.T (Patrol) Certified. (Corrections and out-of-state P.O.S.T. Certificates will not be accepted.)
As you proceed with this online application process, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License Information
- Social Security Card Information
- Resume Document
- High School Graduation or G.E.D – School Name and Completion Information
- College Credit Hours or Graduation – School Name and Completion Information (If Obtained)
- Accredited Louisiana Law Enforcement Academy Graduation Certificate of Completion
- (P.O.S.T. Patrol Certificate from Police/Sheriff Agency Stated with Date)
- Any Law Enforcement Specialized Training Certifications or Licenses Held
- Any Continuing Education (Master’s Degree, Leadership Training, etc.)
- Supporting Documentation desired to present with this application
NOTE: You may be able to upload certain documentation as it applies to specific areas of this online application process.
To finalize your application process, you will be required to give permission and consent so that we can verify both the personal and professional information that you have presented in this application.